Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 11 - 24 and get 10% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 15% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 149 and get 20% off
- Buy 150 or above and get 25% off
The SEC transparency Film Tool measures the circles (with the exception of the two larger circles) in diameter, not area. If you need a chart that measures circles by area, please choose Item SEC-2.
Size estimation charts are useful in a variety of circumstances for accurately measuring spots, inclusions, and defects on different textile surfaces, paper, plastic, etc. Useful in many industries including medical, aviation, printing, optometry and others for quick identification of defects for quality control.
Other brand transparency charts may be imaged using a second generation copy from a master negative. (manufactured from an original negative on negative working contact film) Ours are first generation charts for increased accuracy. Produced on high dimensionally stable lithographic film, .007 stable base polyester photographic film. Others in the industry may use thinner, less stable films. A densitometer is used to calibrate the imaging equipment as well as a certified glass scale and an Edmonson scientific 60 power microscope to measure each image.
GUARANTEE OF ACCURACY
- First Generation Film imaged@=>4000DPI. (not a second generation copy from a master negative)
- Manufactured with .007 stable base polyester Film
- DMIN: 0.05 or less
- DMAX: 4.4 or greater
- Line Width: .0002 of stated or + / – 10% of stated feature spot size@ print down
- Geometric and Scaling Accuracy: .0015” over 24” @70degreesF/50%Rh
- Densitometer is used to calibrate the imaging equipment in production of the film
- Bishop Certified glass scale and Edmonson scientific 50 power microscope is used to measure each stated feature.
COC or calibration certificate is not included. These charts are manufactured per the specifications above and are intended to streamline your inspection processes with a quick easy to use visual aid. Certification of these charts is not recommended using equipment or magnification levels beyond their intended use. When manufactured these charts are checked for accuracy with a 50 power microscope. Measurements are confirmed using a scale that measures in half thousandth increments, to a tolerance of half a millimeter.
Ask us about custom transparencies for your specific needs! We are happy to assist you in developing the perfect product for your company.