Transparency Film Tool
Size estimation charts are useful in a variety of circumstances for accurately measuring spots, inclusions, and defects on different textile surfaces, paper, plastic, etc.
Other brand transparency charts may be imaged using a second generation copy from a master negative. (manufctured from an original negative on negative working contact film) Ours are first generation charts for increased accuracy. Produced on high dimensionally stable lithographic film, .007 stable base polyester photographic film. Others in the industry may use thinner, less stable films. A densitometer is used to calibrate the imaging equipment as well as a certified glass scale and an Edmonson scientific 60 power microscope to measure each image.
GUARANTEE OF ACCURACY
- First Generation Film imaged@=>4000DPI. (not a second generation copy from a master negative)
- Manufactured with .007 stable base polyester Film
- DMIN: 0.05 or less
- DMAX: 4.4 or greater
- Line Width: .0002 of stated or + / – 10% of stated feature spot size@ print down
- Geometric and Scaling Accuracy: .0015” over 24” @70degreesF/50%Rh
- Densitometer is used to calibrate the imaging equipment in production of the film
- Bishop Certified glass scale and Edmonson scientific 60 power microscope is used to measure each stated feature.
COC or calibration certificate is not included. These charts are manufactured per the specifications above and are intended to streamline your inspection processes with a quick easy to use visual aid.
Ask us about custom transparencies for your specific needs! We are happy to assist you in developing the perfect product for your company.