Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $23.00 each
- Buy 10 - 19 and pay only $22.00 each
Designed for easier accurate, precision measurements of objects that are not flat. 24" length and the thin film makes this a very useful tool to follow contours and get a quick accurate measurement.
Other brand transparencies may be imaged using a second generation copy from a master negative. Ours are first generatrion Master 8000 DPI for increased accuracy. Produced on high dimensionally stable lithographic film, .007 stable base polyester photographic film. A densitometer is used to calibrate the imaging equipment as well as a certified hglass scale and an Edmonson scientific 60 power microscope to measure each image.
GUARANTEE OF ACCURACY
- First Generation Film imaged@=>4000DPI. (not a second generation copy from a master negative)
- Manufactured with .007 stable base polyester Film
- DMIN: 0.05 or less
- DMAX: 4.4 or greater
- Line Width: .0002 of stated or + / – 10% of stated feature spot size@ print down
- Geometric and Scaling Accuracy: .0015” over 24” @70degreesF/50%Rh
- Densitometer is used to calibrate the imaging equipment in production of the film
- Bishop Certified glass scale and Edmonson scientific 60 power microscope is used to measure each stated feature.
- C.O.C. or certifiate of calibration are not included with each piece.
Ruler 1" width x 24" length (need a custom size, just ask!)
Ask us about custom transparencies for your specific needs! We are happy to assist you in developing the perfect product for your company.