Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and pay only $45.00 each
- Buy 25 - 49 and pay only $35.00 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $30.00 each
- Buy 100 or above and pay only $25.00 each
Charts are useful in a variety of circumstances for accurately measuring spots, inclusions, and defects on different textile surfaces, paper, plastic, etc.
These are high resolution dimensionally accurate QC tools to check for fit, missing holes, and or hardware made from MFG drawings, tools, or your specifications.
Let us help design one for your specific industry. You can provide vector artwork, or we can work with you to design a chart.
Simple design work will be $25, we will custom quote for more intricate needs. You can also send us a part and let us know what you are trying to achieve for measurements and we can assist.
Other brand transparency charts may be imaged using a second generation copy from a master negative. Ours are first generation Master 8000 DPI charts for increased accuracy. Produced on high dimensionally stable lithographic film, .007 stable base polyester photographic film. A densitometer is used to calibrate the imaging equipment as well as a certified hglass scale and an Edmond scientific 60 power microscope to measure each image.
GUARANTEE OF ACCURACY
- First Generation Film imaged@=>4000DPI. (not a second generation copy from a master negative)
- Manufactured with .007 stable base polyester Film
- DMIN: 0.05 or less
- DMAX: 4.4 or greater
- Line Width: .0002 of stated or + / – 10% of stated feature spot size@ print down
- Geometric and Scaling Accuracy: .0015” over 24” @70degreesF/50%Rh
- Densitometer is used to calibrate the imaging equipment in production of the film
- Bishop Certified glass scale and Edmonson scientific 50 power microscope is used to measure each stated feature.
COC or calibration certificate is not included. These charts are manufactured per the specifications above and are intended to streamline your inspection processes with a quick easy to use visual aid. Certification of these charts is not recommended using equipment or magnification levels beyond their intended use. When manufactured these charts are checked for accuracy with a 50 power microscope. Measurements are confirmed using a scale that measures in half thousandth increments, to a tolerance of half a millimeter.
The pricing for this custom piece is approx 6" x 6" and is the minimum price point for one single chart. Please contact us for custom quotations of larger sizes.
Size limitations are 36" x 24" images on single films, and tooled and tiled films as large as 64" x 144" with an accuracy devision of less than .005 per film.